Upnify Editorial Team - 9 de febrero, 2017
Sales training will help you incorporate the concepts, skills and abilities required to generate more profits and therefore more commissions
As in the professions, improvisation in sales is highly risky for a salesperson, not only because he/she may lose one due to incompetence, but also because of the image he/she may project. Statistics indicate that to quantify the impact of a bad image on sales, it must be multiplied by 11 to contemplate the business opportunities lost.
Sales training will help you incorporate the concepts, skills and abilities required to generate more profits and therefore more commissions. With training you will be able to homogenize your productivity and effectiveness with your potential clients.
While you may be a seasoned salesperson, you must also remember that training allows you to stay one step ahead of the competition and put a different spin on customer treatment, tipping the scales in your direction.
Some of the benefits of sales training include:
- Increase the volume and profits of the business.
- To take more into account the company's interests.
- Better defend the company's business strategy and reputation.
- Increased motivation, morale and integration of salespeople.
- Find solutions in the face of adversity.
- Improve knowledge of the clientele and take better advantage of their knowledge of the products.
- To make the personal organization more efficient.
- Improve professionalism in all aspects of the process.
- Achieve success by discovering weaknesses and strengthening strengths.
Nowadays, when consumers buy a product, they not only take with them features and benefits, quality or cost-benefit ratio, but also a state of mind or a feeling.
Don't miss out on sales opportunities! With Upnify you will have at your disposal a catalog of video tips with practical applications taught by experts and coaches in the commercial area.
Remember that consumers change, so it is necessary to keep up to date.
Sales training offers you tools that will help you increase sales and be more productive.
By Upnify Editorial Team
The SalesUp! Editorial Team is made up of professionals and experts in Marketing, Sales, Communication, Design and other areas. They share their experience through articles enriching the commercial culture.