How to automatically reassign prospects without follow-up in x time?
Mon Jun 13 2022 07:08:27 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
To have Upnify automatically reassign a prospect to another executive after they have not followed up within a certain period of time you can do the following:
Go to the Administration-> Customization-> Contact Distribution Rules:
Now, select New Rule.
And complete the following fields:
- Write a description, e.g. Reassignment due to lack of follow-up.
- Under Entity, you must select Prospects.
- Under Type, select No manual Follow-up
- Provides a time criterion: how many hours, days or weeks will be considered without follow-up.
- Under "Assign to", provide the list of executives to whom you wish to reassign this follow-up. Note: some companies reassign these leads to the manager so that he/she is aware of them and then distributes them at his/her own discretion.
- In templates, you can send a specific email to the executive from whom you will remove the prospect. If left blank, the system will send a default notification.
- You can use the criteria to limit the prospects you want to reassign. For example, you may only want to reassign prospects from one area or product type.
- In tags, you will be able to add a label if requested.
With this rule, the reassignment of prospects without follow-up will be executed automatically.
Note: The reassignment procedure is performed every hour, so if you create the rule at 11:30 am, it will be executed for the first time at 12:00 pm.