The customer database is one of the most valuable marketing tools for any business, it contains specific information about your customer that you can leverage to follow up on sales.
- It summarizes the most important information: you can quickly get what you are looking for.
- It is efficient: because you have the information in detail at the moment you need it.
- Maintain constant communication with your customers (either by phone, email, etc.).
- Develop strategies to advertise your product or service.
- Provide information about news, offers, product changes, or any other important information.
- Know the tastes and preferences of each of your customers.
- Customer name.
- Telephone numbers.
- E-mail address.
- Date of birthday.
- Products purchased.
- Category/categories of participation (products purchased, events attended, etc.).
The SalesUp! Editorial Team is made up of professionals and experts in Marketing, Sales, Communication, Design and other areas. They share their experience through articles enriching the commercial culture.