Report: Pending Payments
Mon Jun 13 2022 07:08:27 GMT-0500 (hora estándar oriental)
See the charges given to your Clients in a specified period.
Go to Reports > Clients > Pending Payments:
This report provides statistics on pending and overdue payments.
A window similar to the following will open:
To filter the information in this report, use the filters located above the date:
- By Group: By executive, sales force group, line, origin, country or region.
- Period: Determine the period you want the report to show.
- Team: By sales force Team (System >Catalog >Sales force team).
- Executive: By sales force members (System>Catalog>Sales force members).
- Currency: Shows you the type of currencies you have registered in the system (System > Catalogs > Currencies).
- New Parameter: You can create the filter that you need.
- The filtered information will be displayed in the graph.
- If you place the cursor over one of the bars, it shows you the name of the executive and the amount due.
- You can select or deselect the information by clicking on the corresponding colored box so that only the name of the selected executive is displayed on the graph.
- It allows you to enter the detail of the amounts, where you can see which payments are due or will soon be due.
- You can choose between two graphical displays: Stacked column or area map.
- The detail can be exported in CSV, JSON, or MailChimp as just the data on the screen or all of it.