How to add phase actions?
Mon Jun 13 2022 07:08:27 GMT-0500 (hora estándar oriental)
Upnify uses the Canonical Sales Process, which is the most simplified and easy to use process, however, sometimes you need to be more specific. For this purpose, Phases are used in each of the steps of the process, whether it is Prospects, Opportunities or Customers.
Automate actions when a contact advances in the negotiation and closes more sales.
1) To enter the Phases, go to System > Catalogs > Phases.
2) Make sure you choose the entity you want to modify.
3) You can add actions to each phase. To do this, in the Options Menu of the Phase in question, click on Phase Actions.
4) You will be taken to a window where you have to click on +Add to select the one you want to add.
5) In the pop-up window, click on the field (...Select an option..), where it will show you 4 options of actions:
Mail Template. To automatically send an email template that you have previously created. Just select the template, the recipient and whether there is copy or blind copy to the executive, administrator or other recipient.
Reminder. If you want a reminder to be automatically scheduled for a certain number of days after the phase is assigned.
Tag. When you want one or more labels to be automatically assigned when you move to that phase.
Untag. When you want to automatically remove one or more tags when moving to that phase.
If you want to delete any of the actions, just click on the Delete icon on the far right of the action.