Mon Jun 13 2022 07:08:27 GMT-0500 (hora estándar oriental)
An outbox was added to the well known Upnify mailbox. You will now be able to see the status of your sent emails
The Upnify mailbox now has the following tabs:
- Received inbox: Here you will see the emails that you have not sorted.
- Prospect Emails: In this tab are the emails of your contacts classified as prospects.
- Client Emails: Here you will see the emails from customers.
- Coworkers Emails: In this tab you will find the emails of the people who have a user in the same Upnify account as you.
- Sent mailbox: Here you will see the emails you sent from any of the emails you have linked to Upnify
Note: If you have more than one account linked in Upnify the emails from both addresses will appear together in the same inbox.
In the Sent mailbox, you will also be able to see if your message is in one of the following statuses:
- Sent unread
- Sent read
- Error in sending
- Sent programmed
In addition, for the emails that have already been opened in the ‘Sent’ folder, you will be able to see the date and time that they were opened.
Also, you can see if the email could not be delivered for some reason by the mail server:
The emails sent through automatic campaigns are displayed as follows:
You will be able to save the emails received from customers in their contact file and will be marked with a symbol next to the subject note:
And they are displayed as follows in the contact’s file: