How to add my pendings in Google Calendar Gmail?
Mon Jun 13 2022 07:08:27 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
There are two options for adding your Pendings to Gmail Calendar:
1. To add any Pending individually, do the following:
- a) Go to the section: My Calendar.
- b) Select the date for which you have scheduled the Pending.
- c) Locate the pending, and click on the Options Menu. Then click on the Google Calendar line.
- d) Your Gmail Calendar will open and will show you the Subject, Date and Times. Click on Save and the To Do will be registered.
2. To register all your Pending to Gmail Calendar, you must access your account in the Upnify App (If you have not downloaded the app, you can do it from Google Play or the AppStore).
IMPORTANT: You must first have your email account configured with Gmail on your cell phone, so that it can be linked to the Upnify app.
- a) Log in to the Upnify App.
- b) Select the Actions Menu located on the upper left side.
- c) Go to the bottom of the menu and select Configuration.
- d) It will show you the option Synchronize calendar.
- e) Move the button to the right side.