What information do the opportunity columns show me?
Mon Jun 13 2022 07:08:27 GMT-0500 (hora estándar oriental)
In the columns of the opportunities screens you will have the most relevant information about your business opportunities that will allow you to check the status of all your quotes in a very efficient way, in addition to being able to sort them ascending or descending with the icon of the gears located in the upper left corner of your opportunities screen, (if you want more information about the order of your columns, access the "Data Organization" section for more details).
Your opportunity columns are divided into:
- Name and Company
- Opportunity concept
- Quoted product line
- Phase in which the opportunity is
- Origin from which the contact comes
- Amount of the quote delivered to your prospect
- Exchange rate
- Commission (amount of commission according to the amount of sale)
- Certainty (certainty of closing the opportunity)
- Closing on (estimated date of payment)
- Last contact (this field is automatically updated when following up on the contact again)
- Executive (executive to whom the Opportunity)
- Contact/Opportunity Attachments
- Date of Last Contact
Note: Remember that if you select more columns than can be displayed on the screen, you will be able to see them when you scroll the table sideways, but the first column will always be visible.